Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mid-Week Blogging

I would not have usually been blogging now other than by public request. I suppose it is assumed that one should blog everyday like one would journal or diary everyday. I think I should attempt to try to do a blog every day.

But today I got a little word of advice: I did run two blocks after a bus yesterday. I did make it, but it was not worth it. I then was panting all the way to school and until the end of first period. There was also a little bit of coughing involved as well, and I was afraid that I had caught a cold, but I didn't. Moral of story: try to resist the temptation of chasing buses.

Otherwise I guess my mid-weeks are routine. There is a larger thing I want to say that will have to wait a little. Hopefully I can post my big idea tonight, and if not, soon. You see, I like, and I must, if I want to be happy the next day, get to bed by 10:30pm. By that time I always have my schoolwork done, and sometimes a little time to spare. But otherwise, I just hope the "workweek" goes by fast. PS I do floss every night :)

No comments: