Thursday, March 1, 2007

March 1, 2007

My new blog! How exciting!

Technology these days, so amazing that anybody can have a website. In this blog I will be able to easily do issues of Tuck Shop New on the computer instead of being handwritten. I don't know, but am I the only person that can read my handwriting. The minor disadvantage is that I can't write anywhere I want; I don't have a laptop. I think the quickest way to get one, I guess, is to get a prepaid charge card (or a real charge card if you have one) and go to one of these websites, bonusgiftpromotions.com, freegiftcardsnow.com, and claim yours. I'll do a blog on this sometime soon. So back to story. I can just copy straight from my blog and throw in other good stuff into a document and publish it. I'll try it for one of these issues sometime. Thank you Mr. NT Fletcher for inspiring me and thank you, the reader. for reading my blog, and have a nice day :)

No comments: