Monday, December 31, 2007

Last post of 2007

NOthing cool happened in the last few days, so I reckoned I better not put second rate material on the blog. What was really awesome was that the Redskins are still writing an inspirational story. Dallas can't play right in the rain- or, they wanted to help write the inspirational tale. Thanks, Dallas. The New England (Boston) Patriots won a 16-0 season, setting a record. Other than these signs I've been finding dimes all day. What an omen. Backtrack to yesterday, I nearly left my coat in the same store in Maryland that I usually nearly leave something at. Creepy. Now on Saturday, I enjoyed a long trip to wild and wonderful West Virginia, enjoying big, empty freeways between small towns. We went to an all-you-can-eat buffet, and of course I ate too much...
Happy 2008.

No comments: