Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's going to rain at 3pm

There is this place in Lower Maryland, which I frequent about 6 times a year. This is the Chesapeake Auction House in St. Leonard's right off MD SR Route 2/4. I don't take too much stock in antiques, but rather we go to stock up on coins. Old US Coins at a good deal, with a nice dealer.

I don't think I told you yet, but I'm a prolific coin collector. However, I don't go out there just to buy coins; (if you calculate mileage, this would be extremely inefficient.) but for family time, if you were skeptical.

But I saw somebody famous today- Gordon Peterson, who is on a high-profile television political talk show emerging from his Georgetown home. I will now respect his privacy and not give away too many details.

That's all, folks, for today.

No comments: