Wednesday, June 25, 2008

COPS!

Today was another day of work. A Pennsylvania businessman talked to us about entrepreneurship. Something bad happened recently with a few of the supposed co-workers; intelligence reports that police were involved, but that might just be a rumor. I'll watch the crime reports in the Current to see if this rumor was true or not. Nevertheless, as a result, we all had to eat in. It was crowded. The bus ride home was crowded. But I did not get off and go home; I had to go to the H street office- for the fifth time. The X2 was again, crowded, and it was a mess at the site. Well, half an hour later, I was out with a badge-card, but no debit card yet. Home, and get ready for violin lesson. I had a good night there. NOW I was tired, and now as well.

As I said, I have 60 cans of soda in the storage room.
I'm seeing to see if I can vendor them without paying licensing fees. I don't think so.

No comments: