Friday, January 18, 2008

Memories

I Can't believe it. The snow is nearly gone, and it just came yesterday. We talked about this blog in English class today. I guess why people think this is a good blog is because people love to relive time. Only a hypothesis. The play, the twelfth night, was actually pretty good, and the using of one set actually worked well and did not make the play look like impromptu work. Good job.

Via Cellular telephone from New York:
Basketball game report.
Childs School 54, St. Thomas 39.
Overall, how is ST T's season doing? I'm going to find out.

That above paragraph just brought me back to the Friday night fun night at Saint Thomas.
-Lose or win a sporting event. Our team in my days was "average."
-Run up 7 flights of steps for a mandatory shower. Anyway, being sweaty all night is probably not healthy.
-Rush to reserve a seat. (Much like rushing for the shuttle.)
-Eat "American Food"
-Manage Tuck Shop (That includes "selling that candy junk", charging accounts and beating the local supermarket for the upper school clientèle, and giving customer service, namely delivery (my era) to tippers (old tradition).)
-By April '07, Show the latest episode of STSN, the video accompaniment of Tuck Shop News, also named JangooMag when not referring directly to Tuck Shop, which was the only student-run media. Film the short episode on digital video Sunday and plug it to the TV on Friday. Whole story of my life will come later.
-Watch a movie
-Sleep over at somebody else's crib
-Get up at 8 the next morning

"Earlier this evening, I was tooling around with something I saw in the Popular Science magazine. Free easy game builder from MIT. For reputation's sake I won't post the link until I actually get a game to work better than...the lame game. Of course, today was my first day with it. I'll try to get agile with the program."

Two points:
1. Now that I'm starting to have some fun with this program, I'll give the URL.
www.scratch.mit.edu

2. We were learning about proper grammar in English class, so I decided that I'm going to do a grammar reality check on this paragraph. I'll complete sentence ID's soon.

Earlier this evening, I was tooling around with something I saw in the Popular Science magazine.

It was the free easy game builder from MIT. For reputation's sake, I won't post
sc
the link until I actually get a game to work better than...the lame game. Of course, today was
complex
my first day with the program. For now, I'll try to get agile with the program.

No comments: