Friday, January 25, 2008

Post 80 Day

80 is a sweet number. Dividable by so many numbers. Just like 60, my favorite number.

So today was a strange day anyway. First period, test. Second period, Kingdom of Glory, an awesome film. Awesome like GATTACA, another of my top-rated movies. Third period was actual learning, Fourth and fifth periods, play a game called Circus Minimus. The rules were really too complex to be a board game. It would have worked better as a video game. Also at that time, we saw pre-release footage of a chariot race on the big screen in the theater. We just had to stop before seeing the man be trampled by a speeding cart. Seventh Period, test. Eighth and Ninth periods, intramurals. P.S. Main House won basketball 67 to 49. Orchestra. E2 (frankly more reliable than the 4:40 shuttle) Metro. Home. Blogging. That was my day.

By the way, I guess when I make the movie about "My medieval adventure" (posts 78 and 79), there would be a sword fight. Otherwise I would not alter it to make it like Cheaper by the Dozen, which had absolutely nothing to do with the book. Like it was meant to be that way.

No comments: