Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another Day

After blogging last night- I had a violin lesson that, like a tumor, killed study time. A little harsh, but I did have three quizzes the next day. It took over two whole hours.

It's rainy outside, and therefore, no Tennis game to see after It's Academic. However, there was still a Middle School softball game going on. Couldn't see much; had to get home.

And now here am I , after just finishing ice cream over sweet bread.
I just got word from a person who went to the FOSE event at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. He stated they had nearly run out of little handout gadgets, it being the last day, but all the exhibits of cool army stuff for sale were still up.

The biggest thing I regret today- not taking the negative root of a quadratic equation on a math quiz today.

No comments: