Saturday, April 19, 2008

Time crush

I'm sort of crushed on time. However, luckily for me, I still have Sunday.
Our internet has been faulty at times, much like the hysteria that happened in a show I recently watched- The day the internet died. I admit it. I watched South Park on the internet last night.

Thank people for giving me a delightful birthday
Determine if a Facebook buyer is telling the truth to me. (UNICEF deployment in west Africa was what I heard from him)

Yes, I was at the Suitland orchestra today, and I wasn't afraid, even though statistically, a rock had a chance of striking me there. But it never did. Here's to DC for raising some wild beasts!

"Uncle Globey" learns about emotions in A millionaire on the South Veranda

Why were we treated different? Was it because of the way we dressed? What we talked about? I don't see why people are so hateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.