Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Post 70 Day

Did you know:
that you can buy a profitable coal or gold mine on the internet?

Such a typical week, aka non-eventful week...Looking forward to MLK day on Monday. No train incidents, no its-so-important world events, no catastrophic tests. There is, however, one point.

What percentage of students, in 14 classes, roughly, get out early last period? I have been synchronizing my flight from the school building. I never go to the lockers (a time burner) after the last class, and rather bring any material I'm carrying for that last class home. (Wheelock on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays History of the World. Hypothetically, nothing in excess after Biology on Thursdays or Intramural on Friday.) Yet I always end up on the second shuttle. I want to know...

Oh yes, and longer reports that are un-bloggable are in another quasi-publication Jangoomag, which I intend to produce monthly, and to include more writers! (yeah.) It originally had pretty colored pictures, but in current state are unviewable. I tried using Google Docs, but I couldn't get it to work, so it's on Freewebs.

www.freewebs.com/jangoomag (Click here to view)

No comments: