Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Clearing out

I was so sad...I was beckoned for goods which I did not have...twice today. Moral of story- take your opportunity with my stuff while you can. I do have it, most days, but seek ye first.

You probably don't know what I'm saying, and it doesn't matter. The big thing is that when I blog next, I'll be changed. I should have been able to see the pope live- first time ever for me- with some of the people at school. And then by 7th period, everything should return back to normal, except that you can't forget that you just spent all morning in a sun-filled stadium, which I perceive as still scented of the "New Car Scent", with at least a few hysterical people so excited to see Him. If all works out right, I'll be out of home at 5:40am and at school by 7am, and in the ballpark by 8:30. And by the time for tennis practice, my arm will be black and blue.

They say the St. John's kids have to be at school by 5:30am to go. Really?

No comments: