Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sonnet

Tired. I want a nap, but I don't know if I'll have time for one.
First, I'll do math, then study French, then English. And I really have to finish my MUN position paper. That'll be my priority list for tonight.

Tomorrow at this time, I will be at GW with the MUN team. Then later, I'll be fighting all by myself. I think I'm the only person from our school to be in the World Summit on Children. Is Italy influential enough to take the lead to win?

I also got report that a Poland representative had a live chat with the Ambassador of Poland. The two allegedly talked about Poland's view on globalization. Somehow that's not a word. But the Ambassador reinforced a popular idea- "let the cultures blend but don't let the new one then dominate." OK.

Oh tisk. I have a violin lesson tonight.

No comments: