Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Technical

I know some people are thinking "why doesn't He use a little more effort in his posts?" Yes, I try. It's just a compatibility issue. For example, on my Facebook account, I wish I could load at least a photo album to the account, but all I could move were individual pictures for my profile picture album. That also applies to JangooMag and the Blog. As you may see, other blogs manage their pictures well. Luckily for us, a new computer is coming our way this summer...listen up for details.

Now a blast from the past...
For $7,500 in 1989, you could buy a real-live robot called Newton by the Synpet company. It could do anything you could put into your 1989 computer. Call chess moves, do trigonometry, call 911, etc. It'd be nice to own one.

Delli can drive countdown: 7 days

No comments: