Saturday, May 10, 2008

Withdrawal Symptoms

Yesterday, I went a whole day without using the Internet (I suppose to the disappointment of our viewers). Of course, I would have been lonely without it if I had not gone to Saint Anselm's athletic banquet. Yes, I researched about creating a crew team/club, but the only setback was the cost of obtaining the shell (that's the 54' long boat). The golf club sounded like a much more feasible idea. However, the school will still not have any water activities. Maybe a marine club, where we go and sail Sunfishes?

I was filmed yesterday doing a '50's dance to a new song by an editor of ipolomac43, about blasting into space. You'll have to hear it to know. I'm watching out on Youtube for that film.

Remember-
my memory card on my cellphone is full
buy your discount-priced stamps today before the price goes up
i think there is free Haagen-Dazs ice cream on Delli's half-birthday, May 13.

Delli-can-drive countdown: 3 days

No comments: