Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF?

AKA: Fried rice to go with this?

An absolute speed record! 37 minutes from the shuttle line to my computer. Got home 3:57pm, first time under 40 minutes.

Now why did I not blog last night? Because my internet was 50% down, and the Google Empire had died. That made me sort of sad, but I did have an English quiz this morning, first period. I did swell; I think I scored in the 3-digit club. Sweet.

And sour: I left my gym clothes at home. I offered $20/hour to anyone who let me borrow a spare set (which was a 1-minute job). I did get a pair of shorts, which was all that really mattered. I will spare the assailant in this instance...

Intramurals Final Score: Krazy Kickball: Atticus Sawatzki's Blog team: 21 , Class of '10: 15.

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the Gonzaga Mixer. More on that later...

No comments: