Friday, March 7, 2008

...1-2-3

Taking of Pelham 123, good movie.

I forgot to mention that yesterday, we saw Chrysler's 1955 version of Huckleberry Finn. I wrote a brief report on the movie, and will post the important material as soon as I get it back. Otherwise, it was a typical Friday, until intramural. James Mwombela, I can't accuse him too much of Main's lost, but in general Main 10th graders don't take house seriously enough, as James is on the team I underestimated Tomas Husted, who shot a 2-pointer (OK) and then a 3-pointer with me supposed to be guarding him. Shame on me, possibly costing Main-2 a 3-on-3 b-ball victory.
When will we move onto some sport Main is really good at?

In the excitement of the weekend, my shirt was locked in a "burned" locker (the inspirational coach had to get it out) and my tie disappeared. Now I'm going to come in on Monday with a different tie because someone lost mine, to reminds everyone about the terrible prank someone pulled on me on Friday. Luckily it wasn't my nicest tie. But still.

Sponsored links:
>Crepe Sale Wednesday, March 12, 2008
The cafeteria, both lunch periods as well as 35 minute period
Crepes $.75, toppings $.25, fruit $.50
Fudge will be available by the spoonful!
Proceeds benefit French Club activities for all to enjoy.

>Main House now has an unofficial website. www.freewebs.com/mainhouse

No comments: