Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Un Crepe

Congratulations to the French Club today for hosting the first really successful Crepe Sale at the school. Successful because the buyers enjoyed the crepes (thanks to Alex and Chris), and the line never became excessively long.
Because I did not have to rush out to CUMUNC, I got to eat an Alex crepe. C'etais bon.
The Crepe Sale was also beneficial to the French club, as they are now able to purchase a new DVD set for their meetings. Membership is free, and there is no painful initiation rite.
Exact money count is not able to be disclosed.

Anyway, on the way home I was beseeched by a charity. Unfortunately, I did not have much money, and therefore could not contribute much to his cause. I told him I would call back, and I am not a liar, so I will. I thought that I had to list the guy's name here anyway.

Capital Hill Sports League
202-583-8835
(no website yet)

No comments: