Saturday, March 1, 2008

One year later

I just got home from a 6 mile jog to Fletcher's cove on the C+O canal, which terminates just at the Watergate, 1 block from my home. Today is one of my few free Saturdays without orchestra practice. But here is the first anniversary of Atticus Sawatzki's blog. I said yesterday that today I would say all the sentimental stuff. As I said yesterday, the blog went to England and back, and Canada and back and everywhere in between. But let me do some talk. 2007 I actually did 54 posts in 9 months. I never thought I did so much. But I did, and am on track for 360 psts this year! Woo Hoo!

"Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2007
Hurray. It's my 50th blog post, half of which came in the past two months, when I made an attempt at 5 posts a week. Now we had our ("50"/10)th exam today, and one exam only, which let us out at 10am. Since the shuttle wouldn't come for another half hour, some of us had a nice walk through the community on Michigan avenue to Brookland Metro. Somewhat quicker than taking 12th street. Nevertheless, there are still two exams left and I know the readers want these exams to be over as well! Maybe the 100th post could be on Feb. 29, 2008? That's a special day."

"May 6, 2007
I am very pleased to announce that we have had a steady increase in visitors to our website. Thank you very much! Invite your friends to see! Also, we have started a video series. More on that soon including DVD's"

Maybe more later.
Atticus Sawatzki

No comments: