Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I have noticed...

That you rarely find coins on the streets in New York. However, there's always a multitude of coins in DC. Why is that? I don't know, but I would like to form an investigatory committee. Why I bring this up- I've been finding a lot of dimes and quarters around.
Not to mention 35 cent fare cards...

Anyway, I get to keep my little ego of eschewing the third shuttle. The E2 actually comes at a good time, and I got to Fort Totten about when the first shuttle arrived. I'll post an easy schedule of the E2 and 80 buses after school on the soon-future Main House website.
On the topic of Main House, we all get to wear house shirts tomorrow. I'm just waiting for Main House jokes all day tomorrow, but-

Sticks and stones might break our bones but words will never hurt us,
or the United States of America.

No comments: